Peekaboo! I’M RIGHT BEHIND YOU….


Hi, my name is Evelyn but people usually call me Evie or E . Me and my friends Mia and Amy love gaming. We go over to each other's house and play games all the time! Our favorites are horror ones. One day this horror game company released this game called ‘Peekaboo!  I’M RIGHT BEHIND YOU!’ so we decided to go check it out. When we were going to buy the game this man outside the game shop said “ Hey girls are you going to buy the newest game?” We replied “Yes Sir. We love gaming so we decided to check it out!” Suddenly as we said that his nice warm brown eyes turned fiery red and he said harshly “IS THAT SO?! You better watch out!” then he snickered and left. We just thought the man was the guy persuading to buy it since it was a new release so we went in and bought the game. Then i exclaimed “Hey come over to my house at 6:30 pm we can play it exactly at midnight and then have a sleepover!” “Yay!!!!!” all 3 of us squealed. A few hours passed and it was time for our sleepover! Squeeeee! As soon as I heard a knock I rushed to the door and there they were! We all squealed together “SQUEEEEE!” Then after a long squeal we ordered pizza and had a chat till it was exactly 12:00am! As soon as the clock struck 12. We sat in front of the big gaming screen. Then it started. It said “Please come up to the screen and touch the night vision goggles.” So we did as soon as we did the night vision goggles were in our hands! Then it said “Please put all your hands on the screen at the same time.” so we did but ten suddenly… “WOOAAH!!!” We screamed then we stopped. Suddenly we were in a dark mansion! We put on our night goggles then a large screen appeared on it said “Welcome to the game girls to escape this game you must work together to find keys and insert them in locks and find the exit when you do you will see a message that says ‘the exit is open’ but there is a catch there is a ghost lurking around if it is near you, you will hear this voice saying ‘Peekaboo! I’M RIGHT BEHIND YOU!’ So that’s that. Good luck, you will need it’ With that the screen disappeared. So we started spreading out looking for the key. Suddenly we heard Amy scream “ooooowwwwww!” she screamed. “What is it Amy?!” Me and Mia exclaimed “I heard this voice saying ‘Peekaboo! I’M RIGHT BEHIND YOU’ and then it did something to my arm and it's bleeding badly.” said Amy sounding like she is in tears. Soon we found 2 keys without the monster catching us and stuff. But this happened when we were hunting for the 3rd key… Both me and Mia were bit and our arms were bleeding super badly! Then the screen appeared in front of us and it said “Oh so all 3 of you lost one of your health already? Ha! If you lose the next two health...YOU WILL BE STUCK IN THIS GAME FOREVER! Hahahahaha!” We shuddered in those words. But happy ending, we found another 2 keys happily so we found 4 keys out of 5 keys.  Now we had to find the last key… Suddenly Mia said “I found the last key you guys! But there is one problem… We have to go through an agility course to get the key then we need to solve a riddle then we need to catch the key because i see it jumping all around!” “This is perfect!” I exclaimed, “Amy is good at agility courses so she can go first and help us out. Then I am good at solving riddles so I can solve the riddle! Then Mia can do the important part catching the key because she is super fast and can easily work out where the key will go next! We just need to work together… Ready guys?” “Ready!” said Amy “Sounds like a plan.” said Mia. So we started, Amy easily went through the agility and then helped us out. So we were one step getting closer to getting the heck outta here. Then there was the riddle. It said ‘What can you hold without touching it?’ My friends were confused but then I said “Easy, It’s your breath!” my friend looked dazed and said “Oh yea!” hehe that was funny. Then it was Mia’s turn. She ran like the wind and easily caught the key. So yay! We unlocked the door but then oh no! Seems like I was bit twice! “Peekaboo! I CAUGHT YOU!” said a voice. Suddenly I realized I lost all my life! I am going to be stuck here forever!  We were so close Mia and Amy made it… but i didn’t. Suddenly I felt like i was on a nice couch and suddenly Mia and Amy exclaimed wake up silly we made it! I woke up… I was at home! But i asked “I thought i was in the game forever!” Mia and Amy giggled “Before you were bitten you were already in the exit the ghost thing was too late!” But Wait… talking about that game... We still had bruises from the game! Amy, Mia and my arm were still bleeding! “Mia.. Evie… I think we were in the.. The game for real!” Amy exclaimed and then the monitor suddenly said “Want to play again?” All three of us screamed….




                                                  THE END!

                       


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek!

Sisterhood

The pencil