LIZZIE’S DIARY

                            


Monday 12 of August 6am,


Hello dear diary,


You know how I say I hate Mondays? Well not today!!!!! Today me and my class are going on a FIELD TRIP!!!!  Katherine [My bff who i also call Kathy] and Lindsie [my twin] are coming too!!!!!  Sadly Emmie [my greatest frenemy] Is coming too!!! Well it is not really shocking because she literally has enough money to buy a helicopter or even a spacecraft for herself!! Well maybe not a spacecraft but her father has a helicopter though. So I have to go for now I need to get ready [Even though it’s 6am and i only go at 8:30am] 



11am on the bus!!!

Oh did I tell you where we are going??

*taps chin with pen thinking*

Oh no I didn't.

So we are going camping at Lankley hills which overlooks the ocean.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

That's me picturing the view…

Suddenly Emmie walks into the bus.

“Oh hey Linsa what are YOU doing here?”

“It’s Lizzie and we are here for the field trip,

Can you not see with those beady eyes that the seat beside me is taken by Katherine and Lindsie?” I shot back

“As if I want to sit next to you losers.” Then she flipped her golden hair and walked away to sit next to Lola [another enemy of mine]. But I won’t let Emmie ruin this moment of excitement. Ha! Better luck next time Emmie [Not c:].


1pm!!!!!!!!


We FINALLY arrived!!!! We were sitting in the bus for like…

*checks watch*  ~gasps~

LIKE FOR 1 HOUR!!!!!

But luckily there were many pretty sights to see and Lindsie, me and Kathy had a lot to chat about. So ha boredom! We beat you this time!!

When we got out of the bus we took a deep breath of fresh air. AHHHHHH~~~

That's me breathing fresh air.

Oh and did I tell you that I get sick on bumpy rides? The downside is that i feel like puking all the time but hey! I get to sit next to the window and look at beautiful views!

We got time to look around and eat our lunch and set up our tent. Luckily one tent fits in 3 people so me Lindsie and Kathy got to share one Lola and Emmie got a private fancy one just for themselves [Which was obvious]. After setting up we were so hungry we could eat a horse!! So we sat down somewhere we could see the sea and started eating lunch.

MMMMM~~

Lunch tastes so good when you're super hungry.

After eating me, Lindsie and Kathy walked around 

“Everything's so pretty and green all around us, wow… makes me want to write a poem!” She took out her notepad and started jotting down something. Oh did i mention Kathy is music crazy and is really good at it she also has a beautiful voice which Emmie is jealous about. Well you can’t buy a beautiful voice Emmie!

Suddenly I shrieked. I saw a humongous bug!!! Or a spider with hairy legs and and… LINDSIE WAS HOLDING IT?????

“LINDSIE JOHNSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT HAIRY LEGGED THING?”

“Woah calm down Lizzie you sound like our mom!”

Said Lindsie coolly

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF YOU ARE HOLDING THAT HAIRY LEGGED THING IT MIGHT BE VENOMOUS!!!!!!!”

I screamed 

“Chill sista it will get scared! This beautiful creature is called a Mexican Redknee Tarantula. It’s not a thing, it is a spider. Totally harmless creature sometimes kept as pets”

Said my sister in a calm way

Ugh! How can people keep it as pets?!

Suddenly I saw Emmie standing not so far from us and an idea popped in my head, I whispered something to Lindsie and she said “Great idea sissy, you finally made yourself useful.”

I just grumbled but hey even my sister said my idea was great for once!


3pm back at camp

So after that traumatizing experience it was starting to get dark so we were sent to collect firewood. After a while the campfire was made and believe it or not 3:30PM!!!!!!! Wow time is passing so quickly… For a few hours we all sat around the fire telling stories and chatting till it was 5am it was time to start our prank for Emmie…


5pm pay back time Emmie!!

“Good job on keeping the spider safe” said Kathy

We told her about our prank when we were talking.

“You can count on me” said Lindsie

Well that is true, my sister is really trustworthy. I don't know what I would do without her… BUT! She can be annoying and loves pranking. UNLIKE ME. Why?

BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS HER VICTIM!!!!!

So we sneaked over to Emmie’s tent and made a cozy atmosphere for the spider to stay in. What a fright Emmie will get.

Snicker~

We took out our dinner when it was 6pm…

Suddenly Kathy said

“ Stop, don't eat, save a little so we can have a midnight feast!”

“Wow Katy that is a great idea!” Both me and my sister exclaimed.


7pm the exciting night begins!!!

What time is it…?

*Looks at watch* gasps~

It's 7pM?!?!?! 

What?! Times goes by so quickly when you are having fun :c

“Inside the tents!! Chop Chop!!”

We went inside and booya!!!

We heard a terrifying scream.

It was…

EMMIE!!

Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our prank was a success!!!!!

The RedKnee Spider revealed itself and scared her!!!!

The teachers came rushing to the tent. The poor spider seems to have scuttled away out of the tent. So when the teachers ask where it is there was no spider and Emmie got a big scold.

Ha Emmie!!! Oh and good job spider!!

Now I have to sleep Goodnight diary!!!!



Hi Readers,

This is Creative kitty.

I hope you enjoy my blog so far.

Sorry I did not post anything for a few months...

Lockdown was over and I was super busy. I would really appreciate it if you comment on my posts.

I will try to post something at least 5 to 10 times a month.

LUV YA!!! AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

XOXO

Creative kitty


PS: Pls don't be mad if I don't post 5-10 times a month.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek!

Sisterhood

The pencil