Sisterhood

                                        Sisterhood


Hello, I’m Coral, and this is a heartbreaking story of mine…

So it all started at a young age… I was 5. I have a twin called Aural. She was very nice to me… When she bought candy she shared it and when we got toys we shared it.

Life seemed perfect with my sister, parents, and our beautiful mansion! I assume you are asking if my life was so perfect why I was saying this is a heartbreaking story?
Well so far my life may seem perfect but what I didn’t know was… THERE WAS GOING TO BE A BIG BUMP ON MY SMOOTH RIDE… 


One day, my sister and I were having a peaceful walk from school to home. A figure came running towards us, It was Mr. Poh! Our neighbor. “Ahh finally found Smiths... I have some bad news for you 2…” he said, “Any good news?” asked Aural hopefully. “I’m so very afraid not,” said Mr. Poh “You see… Your parents have perished in fire…” “What is perish supposed to mean?” asked Aural  “Perished means D-D-D….” I stammered. “What she means is they are dead…” Mr. Poh completed for me. Aural gasped, I cried and kind Mr. Poh let us let it all out… After calming down he continued “So you 2 will be orphans and when you are 18 you will have your fortune! Come on you 2 in the car so I can show you your orphanage the best we could find!” He giggled and snorted. We silently got in. Mr. Poh kept on saying random stuff but we were too sad to reply… Finally, we arrived at the orphanage. It looked like a castle!!! It was called Sunshine orphanage. “Woooooow” we gasped. “I guess this is our new home now…” I said and looked at Aural, Aural looked back at me and smiled “Sis don’t worry! I understand if you’re scared. But Don’t be! I will always be there for you! After all, sisters stick together right?” “Right,” I said relieved. IF ONLY THAT PROMISE LASTED FOREVER…


It was dinner time in Sunshine Orphanage and it wasn’t as bad as I thought! We made some friends called Clara and Misha: They were very nice. As sisters, we got bunk beds! And we had the same room. Life was great… (Yes we did have chores like folding, and washing your clothes.) Until… We got adopted…

AFTER THAT… 

I WAS HOPELESS

I THOUGHT, LIFE WILL NEVER BE PERFECT AGAIN…


2 people came in and took Aural away from me. “Aural nooo! You were the only one who was here when I needed you please don’t leave!!” I cried, tears streaming from my eyes “Oh dear sister… I knew this day would come so I have been spending my nights knitting this scarf for you… Here keep it safe.” She said I took it from her hands. It was a light blue scarf with strands of silver and my name embroidered on it. I smiled gratefully and hugged her promising I would keep it safe. With that she left holding hands with her new parents I hugged the scarf tears still streaming from my eyes

A few years later I got adopted by a nice lady and man called Mrs. Viona Henderson and Mr. James Henderson. Life was awesome. A few weeks later... “Coral darling tomorrow you will be going to a school called  Meadow Ridge! It is an all-girls school!” said dad (James Henderson) “I hope you will like it dear. You are starting tomorrow.” said mum (Viona Henderson) “Really?!” I squealed “Thank you so much, mum and dad!!” Suddenly I felt awkward… I never called them mum and dad… “I’m sorry…” I mumbled “Sorry for what?” asked mum “For calling you, mum and dad.” I mumbled “Sweetheart! No need to apologize, this is the happiest day of our lives!” said mum “Thanks, mum…” 

The next day I put on my uniform, I looked very smart in it! I had breakfast and skipped off to school. I was in class 7B. I went in and I saw a lady who looked pretty nice. She must be my teacher! “Ahhh you must be new! Would you like to introduce yourself?” “Uhhh ok!” I started introducing myself… I guess life is going to be great!



Now We are going to have a look at Aural’s side of her life

The day I was separated from Coral was the saddest day of my life. I wept all day at my new home. “Oh Aural I bought you the latest iPhone!” said my dad. From that moment on, It was the happiest day of my life. “Thanks, dad!” I squealed. I took the iPhone from his hands and hugged it. From that day on… I was not called Aural anymore, I decided to change my name to Auriana but it wasn’t my official name yet... I lived with the 2nd richest family IN the world, Mr. Richard Davidson and Mrs. Riana Davidson; I got very spoilt. I go to a school called Meadow Ridge school for girls. Today this girl called Coral came to the school. Her name seems familiar… But at least I have a new victim to bully!


Meanwhile with Coral,

I was walking randomly around the school to find the toilets. Lost in my thoughts I bumped into a girl with red hair, gentle freckles, and deep blue eyes; She looked nice! I had light blue eyes and brown, slightly wavy hair with blonde highlights, it was all cut in a bob cut like Selena Gomez. “Hi, there!” I said trying to be cheerful, “Oh hi there!” said the girl with red hair, “Sorry for bumping into you.” “No, I’m sorry!” I said with a nervous chuckle “By the way, I’m trying to find the toilets… Would you mind showing me where it is?” “Oh um, we are standing right in front of it…” she pointed to her left. “Oh uh thanks,” I said and dashed inside

I heard her give out a gentle chuckle and leave. “Oh no!” I thought “I forgot to ask her what her name is!!” So I quickly finished using the toilets and saw her walk out of the hallway. “Wait!” I exclaimed. “By the way my name is Coral… Coral Henderson Smith; And yes I am adopted and no I DON’T have a middle name.” “Oh hi, Coral! My name is Kaitlyn Sewell, You can call me Katy tho.” “Oh, that’s a rather nice name! Do you mind if I hang out with you?” “Uh sure! I was going to just stay by myself anyway…”. From that day I and Katy became Best friends! Despite Auriana’s bullying, my life was awesome! Oh, and my hair grew! I love it better like this! Ah, I got distracted from the story very sorry… Now, where was I? Oh, yea!

I and Katy became best friends! But one day… Auriana’s bullying went too far…

It all started like this… “Hey Katy I am going to the toilets k?” “Oh ok… I will wait here!” So I went to the toilets. It was dark there so I thought I would turn on the bathroom lights. But before I could, someone grabbed hold of my luscious locks. Before I could scream someone’s hand covered my mouth! I heard a click of the bathroom lock. I was terrified… 


Katy’s Perspective

Ha!! She really thought I would be her best friend?! This was Auriana’s plan all along. Let me explain. So I would purposely bump into her and then I will become friends with her. When the time comes and she trusts me a lot Auriana’s scheme can start.

You will see her scheme shortly


Back to Coral

“Well. Well. Well. Look who we are here! Coral Henderson Slut! Oops! I made a mistake! But it sounds better anyway.” The lights turned on… It was Carly, Auriana’s Sidekick holding my hair and Auriana snickering. Suddenly Katy came in the door. “Omg Katy! I am so glad you came! Please help me call a teacher!” I screamed “Oh my dear Coral… You were dumb enough to fall for my trick!” she snickers,” You really thought I would be friends with someone like you?” “Oh, enough chit-chat! Just do it already!” said Carly Auriana’s sidekick “Oh thanks for reminding me, Carly! May I do the honors?” “Yes you may.,” said Katy with a smirk. Auriana came closer to me “Oh those luscious locks! Too bad you are losing them!” she snickered “WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!” I asked, panicking “Oh what about I show and not tell?” said Auriana in a creepy calm voice. She suddenly whipped out scissors from nowhere and snip, snip, snip. I tried to scream but the duct tape prevented me from doing so. I could feel my hair getting shorter and shorter every single time I heard a snip… After a while they finally let me go… I started bursting into tears. I looked in the mirror and saw how bad it looked. Split ends and now my hair was so short! Shorter than the Selena Gomez Bob cut I had originally! I thought I should go to the office and ask them to call my mum. So I did. She hurried over to the school and took me into the car. “What happened hun?” she asked on the way home and I didn’t hesitate to tell her about everything. Finally, when we arrived home I showed her how I looked, “Oh darling we are going to the barber’s right away! After we arrived the barber gave me a cut. I looked gorgeous than ever! This is how I looked! Squeeeee! After the haircut my mum suggested we go get boba. I ordered honeydew while my mum ordered milk tea. While we were enjoying our boba she said “Promise me that you will tell your principal what happened tomorrow ok?” I looked up at my mum’s eyes planning to detest but my thoughts of detesting melted away as I saw her sad, worried green eyes, I sighed, “Ok mum I promise…” “Yay! Calls for a shopping spree!” Yells my mum in delightCAN SUMONE TEACH MEH HOW TO EDIT LIKE DIS- | Fandom


Aural (Auriana) Perspective

Ha, that Coral was a total loser! I didn’t know it would be that easy! Wait a minute… She seems a bit familiar… Suddenly a thought struck in my head! The hair, the eyes, her voice… I HAVE BEEN BULLYING MY TWIN SISTER THE WHOLE TIME! That explains why her name is so similar to mine and the flick of familiarity when I heard her name! I felt so bad I cried all night and barely had dinner. It was Friday night so I couldn’t see her till Monday! So I let myself starve but I didn’t even care!  The next day I would go over to her and apologize! 


The Next Day…


Coral’s perspective


I felt more confident with my pretty hair today! I don’t even care if they cut my hair! Today I am going to stand up to them! Mwuhahahahhaha! But all my confidence faded away right when I saw Auriana running towards me. I was about to run away when she suddenly stopped… Closed her eyes and just... Fainted! I was shocked! There was no one in the hallway… Everyone already went inside their classes. I cautiously went towards her… I poked her arm, her head and even tried to open her eyes. She still didn’t wake up. She really fainted! I started panicking. I couldn’t just leave her there even though she bullied me and chopped all my hair! I thought I should carry her to the sickbay. I  hope I wasn’t making the wrong choice… Then I started having second thoughts…

What if this was just one of her manipulative tricks? What if she jump scares me and gives me a black eye? But I didn’t let my second thoughts get the best of me. I cautiously lifted her up… “Oof! She is heavier than an elephant! This is an elephant, not a human who looks so hot and slim!” I thought as I carried her to the sickbay. After what seemed like miles I finally got to the sickbay. “Oh my, Oh my! What happened to her Dahling!” asked nurse Sherly overdramatically “She looks as white as an apple!”

1 Nurse Sherly can be veeeeeeery overdramatic at times

And 2 Nurse Sherly clearly does NOT know her colors

“I don’t know Nurse Sherly! She just fainted right in front of my eyes!” I said as dramatic as her (at least I was trying…) “We need to call a real doctor!! She passed out because she hasn’t eaten for days!!” exclaimed Nurse Sherly. THAT IS IT! 

I am tired of Nurse Sherly being overdramatic “Nurse Sherly stop being so DRAMATIC!” “I said CALL 911! SHE REALLY NEEDS A PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR OR YOU MIGHT PUT HER IN COMA!” she screamed with fury. Oh. My. GOD! I haven’t heard a carefree, nice, and sweet nurse be this angry! She really needs a real doctor! So I pulled out my phone and called 911. I got in the ambulance with Nurse Sherly. On the way, Nurse Sherly called her parents. 


A few minutes later we arrived at the hospital. I was nervous. Even Though she was my sworn enemy I still couldn’t help feeling nervous for her… “Hey are you her sister?” asked the Doctor as he came out “No I am not! Why would you ask that?” I replied confused “Oh you 2 look the same… Besides, both of you have the same last names… Her name is Aural Davidson Smith and yours is Coral Henderson Smith!”

Said the doctor. (Oh and if you are asking how he knows my name I have been admitted to this same hospital with the same doctor and we became best friends) I gasped! “What?! Auriana was Aural?! Why did she change her name? Why did she change her appearance?! Why did she bully me? Did she know I was her sister and bully me on purpose? Or… DID SHE FORGET ME WHILE I CRIED ALL NIGHT FOR HER?!” I thought, my mind was booming with questions “Oh yes! S-she I-is m-my s-s-s-sist-er…” I stammered. I went in and saw my sister smiling at me “Sis… Why?! WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME?!” I screamed, “YOU BROKE OUR PROMISE!” I started sobbing…


Aural Perspective


I felt so bad… So I told her my answers…

“Look sis… I changed my name because it reminds me too much of you and our parents… But it is not official yet! I changed my appearance for the same reason… And… I need to admit… I did forget you sis… I didn’t mean to bully you…” I said regretfully… “Sis… I… I don’t forgive you fully… After all, we have been through you forgot me and you chopped off my hair a few days ago… So I am not ready… Yet… So we are only friends.”She said “It’s fine sis… I understand… What is important is I found you and you found me…”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek!

The pencil